All dental patients will be required to complete our Medical History and COVID Patient Disclosure forms prior to attending their next appointment with us. You MUST fill these out and submit them online, please do not come to the practice to complete them in person.
Before your next appointment, please read this important information:
▪ Appointments should be attended alone or with one other person i.e. parent, guardian or carer.
▪ Face masks are recommended on the way to the practice and MUST be worn inside the practice.
▪ Only enter the building when summoned by phone/SMS or at the agreed time. Please do not arrive early as we are trying to avoid time in waiting rooms. You may not be seen if you arrive late.
▪ Please bring your own pen should we require you to complete any other forms at the practice during your visit.
▪ Please use the toilet before attending the practice to avoid using the toilet at the practice.
▪ Only bring minimal belongings into the practice.
▪ You will be met by a team member wearing appropriate PPE who will check your medical history. You will also be screened using the standard COVID-19 screening questions.
▪ You will be asked to use the hand sanitiser available when entering the building.
▪ Where possible, please comply with the 2m social distancing markers at reception.
▪ Payment will be taken over the phone ahead of the appointment or using contactless prior to your appointment when you arrive.
▪ You will then be escorted directly into the surgery.
▪ Any belongings will be placed in a designated area in the surgery which will be disinfected after use.
▪ Once entering the surgery, you may be asked to retain your face mask and gloves (if provided) until the end of the appointment.
▪ At the end of the appointment, you will be able to dispose of any PPE, collect your belongings and leave the room. You will be able to sanitize your hand’s with alcohol gel before leaving the practice.
For all other patients who are either experiencing dental pain that can be managed at home, or are looking for general dental help and advice during this time of isolation, we have provided some helpful resources below.